Skip to content
- The butterfly is a small insect that can fly.
- It has two wings, a body consisting of three parts – head, body and tail, two antennas and six legs.
- The butterfly is one of the most beautiful insects in the world. Its wings are colorful and make it look attractive. It is often seen on flowers during the spring season.
- The butterfly eats the nectar of flowers. A butterfly is an important part of our ecosystem as it helps in pollination among the plants.
- Their life span is only 1-2 weeks. However, there are some species of butterflies that live for 1.5 years.