- Vegetables hold a very important and significant place in our diet.
- There are thousands of types of vegetables across the world. They are cooked differently and thus have different tastes.
- Some of the famous vegetables are potatoes, turnip, spinach, ladyfinger, cabbage, cauliflower, etc.
- Vegetables are a very rich source of vitamins and minerals. If eaten on a daily basis, they help in keeping the body fit and healthy.
- Our daily diet is almost incomplete without vegetables. We should be thankful to nature for such a precious gift.