A 50 word summary is a summary that tries to give a strong idea of the main ideas of a paragraph. A good summary is concise and easy to read, and it should succeed at getting the reader interested in the rest of the paragraph. Here is how you can write 50 word summary of any topic:
- Start by listing the main ideas of your paragraph.
- Summarize the key points.
- Use one or two phrases to give the main ideas a voice.
- Use a verb as the most important word in the phrase.
- Use “and” rather than “but” as the connector between ideas.
- Write the summary so that it can stand on its own.
The best way to learn how to write a 50-word summary is to practice. Read some good summaries and try to write your own, then start from the beginning and work your way up to writing your first 50 words.