In Future Perfect Tense, we use the third form of the verb (past participle) and shall have/will have with the nouns and pronouns. Shall have is used with I & We. Will have is used with He, She, It, You, They and Nouns.
- I shall have eaten a burger.
- We shall have taken tea.
- He will have made an airplane.
- She will have fallen in love with a prince.
- It will have made a sense.
- You will have danced like a lunatic.
- They will have made up for the destruction.
- Dani will have butchered the goat.
- Cars will have run on electricity in the future.
- I will have done this work.
- We will have praised them.
- He will have loved her after she gets married.
- She will have driven a scooter.
- They will have worked in government institutions.
- Hira Sagar will have listened to the music.