In Future Indefinite Tense, we use Shall/Will with all the Nouns and Pronouns and the first form of the verb. Shall is used with I and We Will is used with You, They, He, She, It and the nouns. However, Will can also be used with I and We to express certainty.
- I shall eat pizza.
- We shall eat snow.
- He will make an aeroplane.
- She will fall in love with a prince.
- It will make a sense.
- You will consider his request someday.
- They will make up for the destruction.
- Dani will butcher the buffalo.
- Cars will operate on electricity in future.
- I will do this work.
- We will kill them.
- He will propose her after she gets married.
- She will drive a scooty.
- They will take benefits from the government by protesting.
- Sahul Gandhi will be our new ruler.
Play Quiz on Future Indefinite Tense
Course on Tenses in English Grammar