In Future Perfect Continuous Tense, we use shall have been with I & We and will have been with He, She, It, You, They and nouns plus since/for with the time. Since for the point of time and For for the period of time.
- He will have been doing this since 2025.
- She will have been making noises for 10 minutes.
- It will have been neighing since morning.
- I shall have been laughing for an hour.
- We shall have been studying since Friday.
- They will have been doing that business for 10 months.
- You will have been mingling with the children since the morning.
- Eza will have been making the clothes for months.
- The politicians will have been befooling us for five years again.
- I shall have been suffering from illness since Monday in the next month.
- They will have been driving the car for 1 hour.
- We shall have been developing a web-page page since midnight.
- He will have been taking selfies for 2 hours.
- She will have been raising the funds in the name of cause since 1 month.
- You will have been watching Sacred Games for 10 hours.