Skip to content
- Raksha Bandhan is one of the most important festivals in India. It is celebrated among the Hindus.
- It is the festival of bond, love and togetherness. On this auspicious day, all the females bind Rakhi on the hands of their brothers and their friends whom they treat as brothers.
- The males in return give gifts and pledge to protect her from dangers and problems.
- Girls also do Pooja and pray for the long life of their brothers.
- Not only Hindus but the believers of other faiths also take part in this festival and thus spread the message of love and fraternity.