- A helicopter is a vehicle which can fly in the air.
- It is different from the aeroplane. It has rotors on the top which rotate very fast. It has landing gears, cockpit for pilot and others to sit and also tail rotors.
- A helicopter can remain still while in the air. It can be landed anywhere and does not require a runway to land or fly.
- A helicopter is very useful. It is used in military, as ambulance, as passenger bus, for construction, and also for emergency purposes.
- Helicopter is an important part of today’s society. However, a little bit of problem or mistake can lead to crash and death.