Skip to content
- Aeroplane is a vehicle which can fly in the air. It is long and cylindrical in shape.
- It has two main wings and with them are the high-turbine engines. There are two more wings in the back and a tail which helps in giving direction to the aeroplane.
- Aeroplane was invented by Wright Brothers in 1903 A.D. And since then, it has been improved drastically. Today there are thousands of aeroplanes with different sizes, colours and designs.
- Aeroplanes have made our journey very convenient and time-saving. It takes just a few hours to reach the other corner of the world. Earlier it took years to cover the same distance.
- An aeroplane has passengers, two or three pilots, and air hostesses.