Skip to content
- Land transport refers to the transportation of humans and material things on the land.
- It includes buses, rails, cars, trolleys, tippers etc. All these vehicles have different uses.
- Land transport happens either on-road or on the rails. The trains and freight trains run on rails while all the other vehicles run on the road.
- Land transport makes our life easy and convenient. Land transport helps in transportation of the things which we require in our daily life. It also helps in emergency services. e.g. it is possible to save a patient living far away by taking him to a hospital in an ambulance.
- Land transportation boosts the economy of a country. A nation which has roads and rails in good condition prospers a lot.