Skip to content
- Orange is a sour fruit that is round in size. The color of orange is also called orange.
- Orange is a great source of Vitamin C. Eating orange on a regular basis keep the skin healthy and free from diseases. It also helps in hair growth and keeps mouth and jaws healthy.
- The skin of the orange cannot be eaten. However, the pulp inside it which is divided into many parts is eaten.
- Oranges ripe and are ready to be eaten during the autumn season. They remain in the shops throughout the winter season.
- Orange is also used to make juices, shakes and are thus famous throughout the world.