- Chair is an important part of our lives. It is a non-living thing.
- It is used to sit on. Chairs are kept in dining room, guest room and even in the normal room.
- Students sit on the chair to study. People who work in offices also sit on chairs to work in computer.
- It is made up of wood or plastic or even metal. The wood chair is made by carpenter.
- It has four legs and two arms and space for sitting which is made up of soft material.
- Some chairs have arms while some don’t have. Both are very important.
- A chair has many types like sofa, rotating chair which has tires, high-neck chair etc.
- Different chairs have different colours like brown, grey, yellow-red etc.
- We have chairs in buses, trains, aeroplanes, ships, metros etc.
- The chair is very useful for human beings. Without chairs, we will have to sit on the ground.