Write An Application To The Hod For Changing Section In English

Head of the Department
Electrical Engineering Department
Keshav Nath College of Technology
Uttar Pradesh

Subject:- An application for changing section.

Respected Sir,

  Most humbly and respectfully, I am writing this application to inform you that I am a student of 2nd year graduation in this esteemed college. I wish to change my section from A to B as it is increasingly becoming burdensome for me to catch up with section A. All of my friends are also in section B so it might help me to clear my doubts and take part in weekly group studies/debates that they organize. I would be highly obliged if my request is considered by you. I have full faith in your sense of justice.

Thanking You
Yours Faithfully
Diksha Raina
Roll No. – 2005134