Here are 10 examples of negative interrogative sentences in the Present Continuous Tense.
- Am I not going to school?
- Is he not playing GTA 5?
- Are you not dancing on the Nagin song?
- Is she not watching a movie in the theatre?
- Is it not raining cats and dogs?
- Are we not playing in the park?
- Are they not cooking food?
- Is Kamal not taking tea?
- Are boys not playing chess?
- Am I not surfing the internet?
Here is a detailed explanation of the Present Continuous Tense for beginners and advanced learners.