Skip to content
- A pencil is a very important tool for us. It is made up of wood, or the outer part and graphite or the inner part.
- The graphite in the pencil is the part that draws or writes. It is black in color and a good conductor of heat and electricity. It can also have other colors.
- Some of the pencils also have an eraser on their top. Not only wood but sometimes plastic is also used to make pencils.
- Most of the students and even professionals use pencils in their work. The main advantage of a pencil is that what is written by it can be easily erased, unlike the pen.
- We require a sharper to keep the lead or graphite sharp and long. I love pencils.