In this article, we will discuss 20 Sentences in Simple Present Tense for better understanding.
- I go to the President’s House.
- Sun rises in the East.
- He takes a bath once a month.
- She takes selfies.
- They take the bribe.
- We speak lie.
- It rains every day in Assam.
- You eat Pizza every weekend.
- I listen to Dhan ki Baat every day.
- We play Ludo Star every night.
- You discriminate against the Whites.
- They dance like idiots.
- She cries like a baby.
- He loves her passionately.
- It makes no sense.
- Godi ji travels to foreign countries every day.
- I like Arnav Swami.
- We walk for 5 km every morning.
- He breaks legs.
- They kiss each other.