In Past Perfect Tense, we use had and 3rd form of the verb (past participle form) with all the pronouns and nouns.
- He had taken the selfie.
- She had committed suicide.
- It had rained.
- I had found my phone.
- We had taken a bath with each other.
- They had ended their relationship.
- You had played Ludo Star 2018.
- Google had banned spam sites.
- Ankit had updated his phone’s apps.
- A number of websites had stolen englishsummary.com content and got penalized.
- I had made a mistake.
- We had done our work before he came.
- He had driven my car before it fell off the road.
- They had gone too far.
- You had done too bad with her.