Ten points on Boat
- A small ship is called a Boat.
- Boats are used to travel on lakes, ponds, waterways etc.
- Boats are commonly used for fishing.
- Rowboats are paddles used to sail.
- Sailboats sail with the help of the wind.
- A Boat is made up of wood, iron, steel etc.
- It is a cheap mode of transportation.
- Boats are used for rescue operations.
- In many parts of the world, waterways are the main mode of transport.
- Boats are used for water games. The Nehru Trophy Boat Race is a famous boat race in Kerala.
These ten lines give you an idea about Boat. Students can use the ten points in essays, speeches and paragraph on Boat.