In Future Continuous Tense, we use the first form of verb+ing (the present participle) and shall be/will be with the nouns and pronouns. Shall be is used with I & We. Will be is used with He, She, It, You, They and Nouns.
- I shall be eating pizza.
- We shall be eating snow.
- He will be making an airplane.
- She will be falling in love with a prince.
- It will be making a sense.
- You will be dancing like a lunatic.
- They will be making up for the destruction.
- Dani will be butchering the buffalo.
- Cars will be running on electricity in the future.
- I will be doing this work.
- We will be appreciating them.
- He will be loving her after she gets married.
- She will be driving a scooter.
- They will be working in government institutions.
- Hira Sagar will be listening to music.