- Delhi is officially the National Capital Territory.
- NewDelhi is the capital of India.
- Qutub Minar is the symbol of Delhi. It is a 1000-year-old structure.
- Prime Minister of India gives its speech on 15 August from Red Fort which is in Delhi.
- The Parliament of India is situated in New Delhi.
- Delhi has an important structure like Humayun’s tomb, Old fort, Siri fort, Jama Masjid, Lotus temple monuments.
- Delhi is a metro city and an important business hub.
- Many Sufi dargahs (shines) in Delhi most famous one is Hazrat Nizammudin Auliya dargah.
- All important ministry and government offices are in New Delhi are of Delhi.
- The population of Delhi is almost 2 crore.
Ten lines on Delhi in English. Ten important points on Delhi. These points can be added in your essay, speech or presentation in schools, colleges and in any other works.