- Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic Calendar.
- Muslim do not eat or drink throughout the day.
- Muslim observe fast from Sunrise to Sunset.
- The meal before the beginning of the fast at sunrise is called suhur, and the meal after sunset is called iftar.
- Muslim mostly open fast with dates and salt.
- It is one of the five pillars of Islam.
- At the end of the month, Muslim celebrate Id ul Fitr.
- Special prayers take place in Edgar.
- Muslim donate some part of there wealth to the poor.
- Sick person, children, pregnant women etc may obligated to fast.