Skip to content
- Watermelon is a large fruit spherical in shape. It grows during the season of summer.
- Watermelon is very rich in various vitamins and minerals. It also has various other nutrients which are helpful for keeping the human body fit and healthy.
- The outer part of the watermelon is mostly green. However, the inner part or the pulp is red. This pulp is the only part that can be eaten by us. In other words, only the pulp of watermelon is edible.
- The pulp is filled with ample seeds that are black in color.
- The watermelon is made up of 92% water and just 8% solid.