Skip to content
- Trees are very important part of our planet earth. They make the environment green, clean and cool. They reduce pollution, soil erosion and maintain the nutrients in the soil.
- Forests are home to thousands of animals. They also have several benefits for humans.
- We must save the trees because without trees, the pollution, will increase. There will be the depletion of Ozone layer which saves us from harmful UV rays of the Sun.
- We must plant as many trees as possible. We can plant trees at homes, school, along the roadside and any place where we find some space.
- Awareness campaigns, debates, speeches, painting competitions and other activities to spread the message among all the people.