Skip to content
- Rainbow is one of the most colorful phenomena of nature.
- A rainbow is mostly seen after rain. It is in the shape of a hemisphere (half of a circle).
- A rainbow is made up of seven colors which are as follows – Violet, Indigo, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red. Red is the most visible color while violet is rarely seen.
- Rainbow is formed when the rays of the sun pass through raindrops which split the light into its seven colors. This process is known as refraction. We can also find the rainbow in thick forests.
- People love the rainbow and watch it with great enthusiasm after the rain.
- Rainbow is also a signal that rain has stopped