- Nature consists of everything that exists on earth and has not been created by humans.
- Nature consists of flair (animals), fauna (plants), seas, mountains, rivers etc.
- Nature has given humans everything to survive and enjoy life on earth.
- All the famous poets especially Romantic like Keats, Wordsworth, Coleridge, Byron, etc have written extensively about the beauty of nature.
- We should always try to preserve nature as it is the most precious and important gift for us.
These lines give you an idea about What is nature, how one should take care of Nature Students can use the five points in essays, speeches and paragraph on Nature.