- Junk food means the food which is stored for long and has little or no nutrient values.
- Junk food includes chips, cakes, pakodas etc. These foods loose nutrients like vitamins, minerals etc when stored for long.
- Junk food is very harmful for our health. Children who eat junk food often become ill. Their immune system weakens and hence disease can easily attack them.
- They make us tired, stop growth, lead to problems like obesity, fatness, kidney problems etc.
- We should avoid eating junk food and also tell others about the repercussions of eating junk food often.