- A farmer is a person who grows crops like paddy, wheat, jaggery, maize, pulses, fruits, vegetables, etc.
- He works in the field and does his duty with honesty and dedication.
- He works day and night. His job is very tough. He has to plow the farm, water it, sow the seeds, use fertilizers, manure, etc.
- He is a poor man and most of the time he remains indebted to rich people and the banks.
- The government has taken many steps to improve the condition of farmers and help them grow more crops.