Skip to content
- The autumn season begins in the month of September. In this season there is neither too hot nor too cold.
- The rain also stops. There is dryness everywhere. The crops are ripening and thus harvested.
- All the seasonal trees start shedding their leaves. The fruits ripen and plucked off the trees.
- There is yellowish color everywhere as all the leaves become yellow after falling from the tree.
- The autumn season is followed by Winter Season. Hence people start preparing for winter in this season.