- Goat is a domestic animal. It is very useful for us. It has been used by humans since ancient times.
- A goat has two horns, skin laden with thick hairs, four legs, two eyes and sometimes a beard on the chin.
- It gives us milk which is very rich in nutrients. It is given to young children and even to those who are infected with dengue fever.
- Goat’s meat is eaten by man throughout the world. Among Muslims, the goat is sacrificed during Eid-ul-Adha in the memory of Prophet Ibrahim.
- Goat’s dung is used as manure as it helps in the healthy growth of crops as well as plants and animals.