Skip to content
- A car is a vehicle which is mostly used by people for personal use, unlike buses in which everyone can sit.
- A car has four tyres, a windshield, mirrors, seats, dashboard, steering, a tow bar, bumpers, Bonet etc.
- Most of the cars run on petrol. However, nowadays, new cars can run on diesel.
- A car is very useful for humans in today’s world. Because of the cars, we need not wait in queues for a long time to wait for the bus. We can go anywhere at any time without any problem.
- However, we should drive the car very carefully. Harsh driving can lead to serious injuries and even death.