- Water is the most essential element of earth. It is the reason for our existence on earth.
- It is believed that the first organisms on earth grew in water.
- Around 70% of Earth’s surface is covered with water. However, only a few percent of that is useable.
- Overuse and misuse of water lead to its scarcity which has become a serious problem. In addition, uncontrolled throwing of waste in water bodies has led to water pollution.
- Humans must use the water when required and avoid polluting it or else there will be a day when we will have no water to drink.