- The rainy season is a very important season for the earth. It makes the environment clean by washing away the harmful particles in the atmosphere.
- It occurs usually in the months of July and August, particularly in Asian countries.
- There are many crops like paddy, tea, which grow during the rainy season.
- During this season, the dryness of the earth vanishes away. Groundwater is retained. The water of rivers is retained. It is greenery everywhere.
- The waste dumped along the banks of rivers goes away and thus water bodies become clean.