Skip to content
- A fish is an aquatic animal i.e. it lives underwater and cannot live without it.
- It is very slippery. It has two eyes, fins, wings etc. It is a cold blood animal i.e. it does not require heat for survival like us.
- There are hundreds of species of fishes on earth. The blue whale is the largest animal on earth. A grown-up Blue Whale is heavier than 30 elephants.
- The fish is an important part of our diet. It is eaten in most of the coastal areas and is an integral part of their food.
- I love to fish and we often go for fish hunting.