- Eid is a festival of Muslims. It is celebrated all over the world with great pomp and show.
- There are three Eids in Islam – Eid-ul-Fitr, Eid-ul-Adha and Eid Milad-un-Nabi.
- Eid-ul-Fitr is celebrated on 1st of Shawal Month after Ramzan, Eid-ul-Adha is celebrated in the memory of Prophet Ibrahim on 9th and 10th of Zil Hajja Month and Eid Milad-un-Nabi is celebrated in the memory of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) on 12th of Rabbi ul Awwal Month.
- On Eid, people meet each other and greet Eid Mubarak. They go to Mosque for offering Eid Prayer. Gifts are exchanged and people visit each other homes.
- This day gives us the message of peace, fraternity, sacrifice and honesty. I love Eid and wait for it eagerly.