- Earth day is celebrated on April 22 every year across the globe.
- Earth is a vital part of our life. Without Earth, we cannot survive. Except for earth, there is no planet so far on which living organisms can survive.
- This day is observed in order to spread awareness about preserving the earth and save it from pollution, deforestation, population explosion, war, etc.
- This day especially celebrated in the schools. Students often take part in painting competitions, debates, speeches, and other such activities in order to spread their message.
- Earth is our home and we should leave no stone unturned to save it from danger created by humans.