- Air pollution means contamination of air with harmful gases, toxic particles and other other objects. It leads to serious problems for humans as well as other living organisms.
- There are hundreds of causes of Air Pollution. e.g. CFCs released from ACs and Refrigerators, smoke from industries and factories and our vehicles etc.
- There are also many natural causes of Air Pollution like forest fire, volcano, storms etc.
- We must think of controlling the pollution before it makes difficult for the humans and other organisms to live on earth.
- Air Pollution is a serious problem and serious solutions must be find out in order to control it so that our future generation may be able to survive on the earth.