Ten important points on Yoga
- Yoga is a group of physical, mental, and spiritual practices or disciplines.
- Yoga originated in ancient India. Yoga meaning in Sanskrit ‘Union’.
- Yoga helps to discipline body and mind.
- It is an exercise that can be done by anyone who wants to do it.
- It helps to relieve mental stress, improves the immune system, flexibility, and health.
- It helps you to connect your body with nature.
- 21st June is celebrated as International yoga day.
- Pranayama is a breathing exercise.
- Bhramari yoga is humming yoga to relieve insomnia, stress etc.
- Surya Namaskar is a complete body exercise.
These ten lines give you an idea about YOGA. Students can use the ten points in essays, speeches and paragraph on YOGA.