- Rules are made for the safety of people.
- It helps maintain traffic safety and efficiency on the roads.
- Traffic police implement traffic rules and take action in case of violation of rules.
- Traffic light helps control the movement of traffic. They are placed near the intersection of roads.
- Zebra crossing should be used to cross the road.
- Parking rules should be followed to help to reduce traffic jams.
- In many places, there is a special track for cycling.
- In India, traffic movement is on the left side of the road.
- These rules help to reduce accidents on roads. In India, thousands of people lost their lives because of the road accident.
- Drink and driving should strictly be avoided.