1. The best teachers teach from the heart , not books.
2. On 5 September, Teacher’s Day is celebrated in India.
3. It marks the birthday of Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan.
4. He was an Indian philosopher and the second President of India.
5. 5th October is International Teacher’s Day.
6. Teacher’s Day is celebrated in honor of teachers.
7. To celebrate this occasion, students perform songs and plays, acknowledging the contribution of teachers.
8. Our teachers are always very kind and helpful to us.
9. My teacher is very sweet and just like a mother to me.
10. I also want to pursue my career as a teacher when I grow up.