- Subhas Chandra bose was born in 1897 in Cuttack.
- Subhas Chandra bose popularly known as Netaji.
- He cleared the prestigious Indian Civil Service ICS and resigned in 1921.
- He joined Congress at a young age and became president of All India Youth Congress in 1923.
- He was jailed for the Civil Disobedience movement and later became Mayor of Calcutta in 1930.
- Bose became president of Indian National Congress in 1939.
- He resigned from congress and form All India Forward Block due to the difference with Mahatma Gandhi.
- He escaped from house detention and met Hitler.
- He formed Azad Hind Fauj for the independence of India from British rule.
- Bose has given the slogan “ Tum Mujhe Khoon do main Tumhe Azadi Dunga” meaning give me blood and I shall give you freedom.