Skip to content
- Trees are important for human life. They give us oxygen and called Green Gold.
- Trees play an important role in photosynthesis by converting solar energy into chemical energy.
- Trees take carbon dioxide and release oxygen.
- They are also the source of fuelwood, charcoal etc.
- They prevent soil erosion. Trees reduce pollution.
- Deforestation is an important world issue. The government plants thousands of trees during Van Mahotsav every year.
- Every year in July we plant trees on this day.
- Trees are the reason for good rainfall.
- They provide us with shade during the summary. It gives us cool and fresh air.
- Trees give us fruits, used as medicine.