- Save Girl Child is a campaign to save baby girls. Its focuses on female foeticide
- 11 October is celebrated as International Day of the Girl Child by the United Nations.
- It focuses on bringing gender equality in the country. Women and men are equal in society.
- Gender imbalance is an important concern when you have more men as compared to women.
- Government has made many laws to remove gender discrimination in society.
- “ Beti Bachao Beti Padhao” is an important campaign of the Government of India.
- States like Punjab, Haryana has a higher difference between sex ratio. Whereas in Kerala there are more women as compare to men.
- PCPNDT (Pre-Conception and Pre-Natal Diagnostic Techniques) act 1994 act to criminalize sex determination during pregnancy.
- Few reasons behind female foeticide are social and economic like dowry, insecurity etc.
- Government has launched schemes like Sabla, ladle etc to support female children.
10 lines on save girl child. Ten important points about Save Girl Child in English. These points can be added in your essay, speech or presentation in schools, colleges and in any other works.