Skip to content
Ten imporatant points on Sachin Tendulkar
- Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar is the most famous international cricketer.
- Tendulkar was born in Mumbai to Ramesh Tendulkar on 24 April 1973.
- He was awarded Bharat Ratna, India’s highest civilian award of India.
- He was nominated as Member of Parliament in Rajya Sabha by President of India in 2012.
- Tendulkar is also known as Master Blaster, God of Cricket. Time in 2010 included him on most 100 most influential people of the world.
- Sachin debuted in test cricket and one day cricket against Pakistan in 1989.
- Sachin in 2003 world cup was ‘Man of the Tournament’.
- He has scored 51 and 49 centuries in test and one day international cricket.
- He had scored a total of 15921 in tests and 18426 in ODI.
- Tendulkar played his 200th and final Test match in November 2013.