Ten important points on quarantine
- Quarantine meaning a 40 day period of isolation.
- The word is used frequently during COVID 19 to contain the disease.
- It is a term used in ancient times when a ship arrived in port and suspected of contagious disease was held in isolation.
- It restricted the movement of people and good to contain the disease.
- It is a procedure through which infected people are separated from healthy ones.
- Ibn Sina also recommended quarantine for patients with infectious diseases.
- Many nations around the globe are under lockdown to quarantine people.
- The quarantine can have negative psychological effects on those that are quarantined.
- In India, on 22 March 2020 Prime Minister announce the lockdown all over the country.
- India extends the lockdown period for the second time till May 03 to quarantine people.
These ten lines give you an idea about What is Quarantine. Students can use the ten points in essays, speeches and paragraph on qurantine.