Ten important points on Nurses
- A nurse is a trained healthcare worker who serves patients in hospitals.
- 12 May is celebrated as International Nurse Day every year to acknowledge their hard work.
- The theme of International Nurse Day 2020 is Nurses – A voice to lead – Nursing the World to Health.
- Nursing is considered the largest health profession service in the world.
- She is very dedicated and hard-working. She has many responsibilities which she does with honesty.
- A nurse treats all types of patients including those infected by diseases and also those who meet with an accident.
- She works as a doctor’s assistant and obeys his orders.
- She is very patient, sympathetic and tries to help the patients in all the ways
- Nurses are known as Sister of mercy.
- A hospital needs nurses to run it properly.
These ten lines give you an idea about Nurses. How nurses are important for health sector. Students can use the ten points in essays, speeches and paragraph on Nurses.