- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel stadium is also known as Motera stadium.
- It is situated in Ahmedabad in Gujarat.
- The complex is 100 acres on the bank of river Sabarmati.
- It is the largest cricket stadium in the world.
- It has a seating capacity of 110000 people at a time.
- The cost of the stadium is around 800 crore.
- President Trump and PM Modi inaugurated on 24 Feb 2020.
- Solar power is being used to light up the stadium.
- It is owned by the Gujarat Cricket Association.
- The first match of the newly built stadium will take place in March 2020.