Ten important points on lockdown
- In a lockdown people of certain areas have stayed at their home or any place by law.
- Lockdown is a political term used for a social cause.
- In India government [Section 6 (2)(i) ] of the Disaster Management Act, 2005.
- It is a legal action any violation would result in penal action and imprisonment.
- It is applied to the safe life of people during an disaster or epidemic.
- It can be applied in an area of a town, village, district, state and nation.
- It is a preventive action to reduce the effect of the problem.
- There are two types of lockdown Preventive and Emergency.
- There should be cooperation between both the government and people to make it successful.
- In India, this is the first national lockdown which starts from 25 March 2020. Many states already announce lockdown in the there respective state.
These ten lines give you an idea about What is a lockdown, How it will help to government to reduce the disaster. Students can use the ten points in essays, speeches and paragraph on lockdown.