Ten important points on lion
- The lion is a forest animal and is known as the King of Forest.
- The roar of a lion can be heard from a distance of 5 miles.
- It has four legs, a very sensitive nose, 2 years and the face is full of hair. Its paws are very strong.
- Lions live in groups. A group of female lions called Pride and male called a coalition.
- In India, lions are found in Junagarh. They are called Asian lions. African lions found in the sub-Saharan region.
- The lion is a carnivore animal. It eats flesh and cannot eat vegetables and plants.
- It is an important part of our ecosystem as it keeps herbivore animals under check by hunting them. A lion can sleep up to 18 to 20 hour a day.
- Lions are also kept in zoos and in national parks.
- The male lion has mane and female lion has less mane.
- The average age of a lion is 10 to 14 years.
These ten lines give you an idea about Lion, Students can use the ten points in essays, speeches and paragraph on Lion.