Ten points on Islam
- Islam means Submission to the will of God.
- Prophet Mohammed is the prophet of Islam.
- The follower of Islam is known as Muslim.
- The sacred book of Islam is the Quran.
- Mecca and Medinah are the pilgrimage centre of Islam.
- A mosque is the place of worship of Muslims.
- Eid ul Fitr and Eid ul Azha are important festivals of Islam.
- Five pillars of Islam is Tawheed, Namaz, zakat, hajj, Roza and Zakat.
- Muslim pray five times a day.
- Ramadan is the month of fasting. Muslim around the world fast from sunrise to sunset.
These ten lines give you an idea about What is Islam. Students can use the ten points in essays, speeches and paragraph on Islam.