Ten important points on Honesty
- It is said that Honesty is the best policy.
- Honesty is one of the most important characteristics of a good human being.
- It is a moral value which develops in childhood.
- It means remaining truthful, sincere, and keeping promises under any circumstances.
- An honest person is liked by everyone. He is believed in and never taken granted.
- My parents, my elders and my teachers have always taught me to remain honest. Become an honest man never fails in his life.
- Its meaning is truthful, faithful and sincere in our attitude.
- Everybody trust an honest person.
- Honest people have moral courage.
- It provides dignity and confidence.
Ten lines on Honesty in English. These points can be added in your essay, speech or presentation in schools, colleges and in any other works.